lundi 17 juin 2013

Day 9

Aya Napa, the last town I missed from Cyprus (ok i'll not go to Morphou). This town is insane, wonderfull beaches and wonderfull Slavians bitches.
This is THE tourist place. There are everything but Cypriots.
I've seen 3 or 4 beaches, most famous is the one near Cape Greco and Nissi Beach.

For the first time since I'm arrived I swam on the mediterranean sea. And this action made my skin not so good.
After, I've been to the "place to go" in Larnaka: Mackenzie beach, and I did not like it , too much loudy, with a music I don't really like.
At least, I crossed Larnaka from north to South (6km) and was able to see the "work on progress" on the south part of the city.
So, I finished by a walk in Finnikoudes eating soutzoukos

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire