samedi 22 juin 2013

Day 14

My last full day in the Aphroditi Island. I've been to a pedicure, it was in a flat. Indeed, with economy crisis, many cypriots need to have 2 or 3 jobs to survive.
It has remind me the situation in Tokyo (as the flat are so expensive over there).

After seeing the arrival of an Israelian ferry, I've been to swimming pool, and the fact is that I'm leaving in good time, as everybody is coming this week end for vacations. And I am moving back.
Indeed, the swimming pool was full of people, some couples of course, but also one familly apparently from Israel (They were speaking US English, but I wonder if they know this island there).

During these 2 weeks in my hotel , I've seen 2 German girls, one Italian couple, one Greek couple, and lots of Russian-Polish tourists.

I'll give you some references when back in my home town

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire