mercredi 19 juin 2013

Day 11

Today was the hottest day in Cyprus since my arrival, and by chance, I made an excursion to the troodos mountains, which are the highest mountains of the island.
Great, as for me It was cooler.
After a transit via Nicosia where I've seen again the Ledra street, I noticed some workers crossing the border at 9 in the morning, and always from one sense, I let you to guess.

Then, to the road for Troodos, It was a surprised to see something from the bus, and I  did not want take picture, the North Cyprus flag is visible from almost everywhere in Nicosia Province.

Well, back to happyness, with the mountains road, crossing village with churches and mosquees really closed, then the first village.
My excursion was full of British , and they told me it looked like an alpine village in France,I felt it like a compliment, because the nature was wonderfull, the village also with these litle churches.

I finished this excursion by a litle ouzo that make me forget the time to take the bus.

But the heat reminded me that one thing is mandatory in Cyprus, that you must have everywhere everytime: a bottle of water.

Then, the evenning, I went to see the sunset behind the Lazaros church and been to the mini night market in finnikoudes, with some foreign games , that I don't understand.



Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire