vendredi 21 juin 2013

Day 13

Today was only beach, I get quite tanny, but I've seen some tourists really burned.

A reminder, if you go to Cyprus, you know the botle of water is mandatory, also don't forget solar cream, it's really obvious.

In fact, the sun is very strong, but as Cyprus is an island, the wind is also quite strong. The consequence is that you don't feel it when you are burning.

At the end of the day, I've been to finnikoudes (the beach). There are some attractions, and some of the games are a bit funny.

Also, I've just checked the "hostess" bar from the port to the beach (my hotel is not far from the port): I counted 10, it means 1 every 100m . How to recognize them? Well, it's usually empty, and you have 4-5 sexy girls waiting without drinking anything. You can suppose she are the hostesses (captain ovious).



Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire