mercredi 19 juin 2013

Day 12

today was the religious day of my hollydays,I think I've been to 2 hollies places, one for all christians, and one for Turkish Moslem.

But it was a long day.

I decided to first just go to Lazaros church, where Lazarus of Bethany is burried. This church is really charming, the iconostasis is wonderfull, and I've been to the graves, it makes strange to be in a pilgrimage. Indeed, Cyprus is the first land to have received the Christ message.
Then, after seeing an "angel church" near Larnaka, I've seen an holyl place fo the muslims: the graveyard of Umm Haram in halla sultan tekke, near the big saltk lake in the south of the town.

In fact, as all churches were transformed in the turkish occupied area, all mosquee stayed intact, and in the entrance of this mosquee, there was a reminder how to behave in a mosquee, there was some moslem pilgrims, and in the golden book, many message was from Pakistanese.

Then I saw some others churches, then by foot, after being lost in Larnaka, I've seen the "ancient kition", which is the archeological site of Larnaka.

Then, of course, like everyday, a tan session :-)



Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire